Another week pass by. Uh my God, time flies and it is hard to fulfill what you have planned. Today is my mom's birthday, my lovely, kind and merciful angel. I do love her, it is a pity as it is the 3rd year being away. I mean I miss them so much although I was home 3 month ago but still. I miss the secret plans from a week before, cake, the bouquet of roses, gift and candle dinner. Now, I have to manage far away and can not be there to express my love and my feeling just hug her, caress her, talk face to face. Uh, I really miss it.
That iss fine you have to deal with reality Maryam, your choice right. Stand for it then. I had a pretty busy week but a productive one. Lots of work with my coding, marking, report and preparing my talk. They have already send the email out. My goodness, I hope it goes all well. Let's pray. The weekly meeting about thoughts, was pretty good, informative one. I have to write an entry for it. I will, it is late now, let's see what is gonna come up tomorrow but I do my best to write it down. I promise. I have had terrible week with my sleep, so many nightmares and I am almost awake, what is wrong, no idea.
Have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment