Monday, December 15, 2008

My routines

I don't carry my own routines for two weeks now which has make me upset and angry at myself. My room, my research, my sleep, my time and almost everything is affected by that. When I was in Ottawa, I was on a trip, I had an important talk, I had Ksennyia as an accompany and lots of stress which made me out of my routines. I came back on 9th of Dec. and I was so tired and also so tied up with my daily schedule and thought I need some sort of break and changes, and I think of no fixed schedule or plan for a while.

Now, I have no willing to work, just want to scape work and have fun. I am tired, I know but come on Maryam you have to get your code worked before Christmas holidays else you have to start from beginning again. This bothers me but I ... . Don't talk about my room, it is just messy for the first time ever that bad. I've lost my routines which are simple but on regular base which make my life smooth, and manageable. Some of them are

1. Cleaning my room every morning and pick up after myself before things pile up.
2. Do regular work out at least 4 times a week which help me out with my stress, give me motivation, become more energetic and optimist and last but not the least sleep well.
3. Record my daily steps as I belong to Math group in Activeu plan.
3. Eating healthy, recently I am just eating junk food rather than healthy food and lots of veggies, I can not avoid high calorie food and snacks. I just wanna eat with no reason.
4. Reading some Quran every evening before my prayers.
5. Practice my meditation which is new trend in my life.
6, Cook my meals and use lots of greens and salads.

Anyway, these are just few examples. Last night, I decided to do goal setting again which is a powerful part in me and I am always proud of it. Whatever I want, I can reach. It is really true, not just in words. Again goal setting and gradually practice it till it becomes your routine. Have you heard about SMART GOALS, I am pretty sure not. This is the definition. "Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. In other words, in the goal setting process make sure you use the SMART system."

Lets see what I can manage to do by the end of the week. I have done some but not perfectly for the last two days.

No comments: