Saturday, December 27, 2008

Careless Whispers


میدونی امشب چی پیدا کردم. اصلا نمیدونم چرا هنوز نگهشون داشتم، اصلا یادم نبود با خودم دارمشون. میدونی چند سال میگذره. نمیدونم برای مریم جدید هم اینها رو نوشتی یا این متنها فقط مال من بود و هست. بگذار بنویسم یه تیکه ‌‌هاش رو. قبلم تند تند میزنه و به سختی نفس میکشم. چطور میشه با یه چند تا برگه انقدر حال آدم تغییر کن؟ نمیدونم، مدتها میگذره و اصلا هیچ احساسی دیگه بهت ندارم. اصلا خبری ازت ندارم اما با دیدن این چند تا برگه، خاطره ها میان و میرن . بذار بنویسم شاید

It's a different would when I look into your eyes,
You are the nearest thing I have seen to Paradise,
and I know with you I will be in love for ever;

I never let my heart to control my mind, I thought I had it all. I fell my life complete and love become a word I left behind and then I saw you. My every breath slipped away, I couldn't speak, I couldn't think. All I could do was stare.

Peace and understanding is the wisdom of her world. She loves without a reason. She smiles without a word, These are those who make me smile, bright up my day but, oh this woman, she is something else again.

I am listening to Careless Whispers by George Michael, I feel much better now.

یاس سفید

2 comments:

Unknown said...

سلام

:((

از کل اینترنت باید این قطعه از شعرو پیش یه عزیز هموطن پیدا کنم
خدایا حکمتتو شکر ...

به شدت سردرد دارم از بس گریه کردم



لطفا بگید این شعر و آهنگ از کیه اگه میدونین؟
سالهاس دنبالشم
آهنگو دارم، اما هیچ نشانی از خواننده ش ندارم

I never let my heart to control my mind, I thought I had it all. I fell my life complete and love become a word I left behind and then I saw you. My every breath slipped away, I couldn't speak, I couldn't think. All I could do was stare.


بخشی از شعر بود





با اجازه نائب الزیاره تون هستم
یا علی بن موسی الرضا(ع)
التماس دعا

Unknown said...

please reply here:
www.aghajoon.ir